Thursday 9 May 2013

Ex KMLian



wee, it is time to update blog :) yeah, i want to talk about my kml life this time, but as an ex-kmlian, hehe. many of my friends alredy did it(i mean talk about their matrik life), so now is my turn. first of all, i want to say a thousand times of thanks to my bff, which is Pika, Rini, Nazira, Bongsu, Cham n Trenna for being my good friends. accept who i am and alwayss there for me. hmm, nazira said i kuat merajuk. yeahh, that is the fact n im sensitive too.... hahaha, soryy ya if i always shows my bad side attitude.

then, i want to say thank to my roomates, Tikah, Era n Diane for their care, love, help n many more. that was my first time live at hostel for a very long time(1 year only bh), hee. but, i did learning many things from them. n also, merci Alai Nisaa. u bring lots of joy n fun to our room n also to me. I like u, i like ur attitude. u always did something make me smile. still remember or not? after the maths paper, when u came out from the exam hall, u hugged me. i was shocked, haha, u know what, none of my friends did that to me before, u r the first one :p actually im more to heartless type. but i did cry on the day i was leaving, means i was really sad to be separated with u all, huhu. 

typing in bm---- masa form5, cgu dan kwn2 slalu ckp matriks byk benda tu, sbb dlu sana tmpat terbiar, dkat hutan. tp syukurla, spnjg sy brada d kml tu, everythg is okayy. what a relief. nak share ckit, jgn tkut susa ketika menuntut ilmu, bcoz nothing is imposible. sy smsa skola menengah ambi sc stream, but tkar aliran perakauanan d matriks. n i manage to score 4.0 even i didnt hv any basic. as a conclusion(aisehh), process of learning is a long journey, never give up, put ur heart to do it, success is not far away from u.

last but not least, i would like to wish all of my matrik's friends can get the uni they have chose n always success in whatever they do. <3 ya





jue, nazira, cham, bong, rini





diane, me, era
tikah





alai nisaa & ling-ling



ira, sendra, me, pika
( xdpt upload pic kta bdua bos )




brandon, me, cham, darwin
( classmate since primary schl )


No comments:

Post a Comment