Wednesday 15 August 2012

Dady mumy, saranghae

Good everning :D hmm, today my dad brought me n my sis to kfc, hahaha. long time didnt spend time with my dad. dady's white hair has bertambah day by day, he is getting old, huhu. my relationship with my dad is not very good la as urs, we talk less at home. but it doesnt mean i dont care about him, i hope he knows i love him. he really has worked very hard to sustain my family. since i study at kml kan, sometimes, he will call me to ask my condition, hahaha, but everytime after he end called, i look the time, it didnt exceed 1 minute pun, so sekejap right. contrarily, i am close to my mum, but she seldom call me, sure is because she thought im busy all the time, so she dont want to disturb me, she just sent text, but her text always pendek2,. hmm, back home for holiday, many things has changed. mum becomes thin already, is her didnt get enough rest or what, im sad la.... huhu. but it bakar my semangat to study hard. 5 years more, then they no need to susah2 lg. i promise, wee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment