Wednesday 26 November 2014

Feeling low

Halooo.. I'm juz feeling low for this few days. Too many work to be done, assignment is reaching due date  day by day. But that is not worst, the worst most is I'm having self conflicts with my friends. Sometimes, I juz feel like don't want to talk to them. I have two close friends since I'm in sem 1. But lately, some 'hate' feeling is appeared towards one of my close friend. She is a good friend, but i don't like her when she acts like know everything but actually don't! She want to involve in everything even when I'm talking with my other friend. Does she know sometimes it is very annoying. Maybe u are friendly, but please don't over express it. One more, we use to walk together to class almost everyday, but then if she walked early, don't even let me know, and I'm like a fool to wait for her. I just just just can't accept for how she is doing, grrrr... I miss my best friend, especially when I'm in secondary school. They are just too nice for me and I found that those relationship is where it will last forever. I also do miss my special best friend. We didn't have a normal conversation for a very long time ady. Maybe it is true, we only know who treat us the best after all the things happened. Time shows everything. . Wish her to read my post, I'm really2 need her now T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment